Dienstag, 31. Mai 2022

Pouya Mohammadi I am the owner of the company and I am a member of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Finland and I can get personal information of any person in any of the European countries and I can easily get personal information by calling. I can even get court numbers

 



#pouya_mohammadi_iranian_agents_in_finland

Pouya Mohammadi I am the owner of the company and I am a member of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Finland and I can get personal information of any person in any of the European countries and I can easily get personal information by calling.


I can even get court numbers

When I enter the chat rooms of Club House, I am sitting downstairs, talking behind the scenes and copying the chat screens.

Pouya Mohammadi and several others in the club house are secret agents of the Ministry of Intelligence of the Iranian regime. Some of these mercenaries are inside and some are outside.Pouya Sheikh Mohammadi is one of the mercenaries and agents of the Iranian regime.

پویا محمدی  من صاحب شرکت هستم و عضو وزارت خارجه فنلاند هستم و میتوانم اطلاعات شخصی هر شهصی که بخواهم  در هر یک از کشورهای اروپایی و   خیلی آسان اطلاعات شخصی را بدست می آورم از راه تماس تلفن در.

حتی میتوانم شماره های دادگاه ها را نیز بدست بیاورم .

من هنگامیکه وارد چت رومهای کلاب هاوس میشوم از پائین نشسته ام دارم پشت صحنه کار میگنم و چت سکرینها را کپی میکنم 

پویا محمدی و چند نفر دیگر در کلاب هاوس مامور مخفی وزارت اطلاعات رژیم ایران هستند بعضی از این مزدوران در داخل هستند و بعضی نیز در خارج

پویا شیخ محمدی یکی از مزدوران و ماموران رژیم ایران میباشد

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen